KShs 120,000.00 for 2 item(s)
D10 – INDUSTRIAL SLIDING GATE MOTOR
So much thought has been put into every aspect of the CENTURION D10 industrial sliding gate motor that we’ll have to wait for technology to catch up before we can make any improvements! The CENTURION D10 industrial sliding gate motor uses a battery-driven high-torque 24V DC motor, coupled to a robust gearbox to provide an access automation system that is quick, powerful and battery backed up – perfect for industrial and commercial applications where heavy gates are installed.
- Battery backup.
- Intelligent speed control.
- High duty cycle capability.
- Smooth acceleration and deceleration.
- Multiple operating features, including Intruder-detection Alarm Modes (a world first).
- Exceptionally easy system setup via LCD user interface.
- Onboard CENTURION code-hopping multichannel receiver with selective add and delete.
- Integrated ChronoGuard timer functionality (a world first).
- Be alerted of gate activity via SMS by connecting a CENTURION GSM device.
D10 TECHNICAL DATA:
|Input Voltage||90 – 240V AC +/- 10%, 50Hz [*]|
|Motor Voltage||24V DC|
|Motor Power Supply||Battery-driven – (standard capacity 2 x 7Ah [**]|
|Push Force – Rated||30kgf|
|Gate Speed (varies with load)||22 – 26m/min|
|Duty Cycle – Mains Present||45% [***] [****]|
|Daily Operations – Max||750 [***]|
|Gate Mass – Max||1000kg|
|Onboard Receiver Specification||CENTURION code-hopping, multichannel, 433MHz, capacity – 500 transmitter buttons|